EDX5000.1FD-E0 | EDGE Xtreme Series Monoblock 10000 watts Amplifier
The Xtreme series from EDGE offers the big brothers to the new Street series Full bridge full range class D amplifiers in single channel and stereo applications.
The Xtreme series amplifiers are new to the EDGE rangeand feature Class D topology but use a full bridge method of power delivery.
This is more efficient method of converting DC power from your battery to AC output for your speakers. Full bridge technoology allows us to generate large power in a tiny footprint.
The custom tooled heatsink was designed with over engineered fins for excellent heat dissertation ensuring the amp works well and cools correctly.
All models have built in active crossovers and bass boost and can be used to power subwoofers, midrange drivers or tweeters. To power Xtreme series speakers and subwoofers you need Xtreme amplifiers.
- Built in active crossovers
- Bass boost circuit
- Ultran efficient Class D topology
- Wideband frequency up to 20kHz
- Full bridge technology
- Compact footprint
- Model: EDX5000.1FD-E0
- Configuration: Monoblock
- RMS @ 4 Ohms Mono: 1 x 1800 watts
- RMS @ 2 Ohms Mono: 1 x 2500 watts
- RMS @ 1 Ohms Mono: 1 x 5000 watts
- Maximum Power: 10000 watts
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover Type: LP / HP
- Crossover Range: 15Hz - 20kHz
- Recommended Fuse: 350A external Fuse
- Topology: Class D
- Dimensions (H x W X D): 63mm x 264mm x 232mm (2.5" x 10.4" x 9.1")