EDS500.2FD-E0 | EDGE Street Series 2100 watts 2 Channel Amplifier
Regular price £224.99 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
The Street series amplifiers are new to the EDGE range, these amps feature Class D topology but use a full bridge method of power delivery.
This is more efficient method of converting DC power from your battery to AC output for your speakers. Full bridge technoology allows us to generate large power in a tiny footprint.
The custom tooled heatsink was designed with over engineered fins for excellent heat dissertation ensuring the amp works well and cools correctly.
All models have built in active crossovers and bass boost and can be used to power subwoofers, midrange drivers or tweeters.
Compact and powerful, the perfect amplifier upgrade for those wanting more than the norm.
- Built in active crossovers
- Bass boost circuit
- Ultran effecient class D topology
- Wideband frequency response up to 20kHz
- Full bridge technology
- Compact footprint
- Model: EDS500.2FD-E0
- Configuration: 2 channel
- RMS @ 4 Ohms Stereo: 2 x 225 watts
- RMS @ 2 Ohms Stereo: 2 x 325 watts
- RMS @ 1 Ohms Stereo: 2 x 525 watts
- RMS @ 4 Ohms Mono: 1 x 650 watts
- RMS @ 2 Ohms Mono: 1 x 1050 watts
- Maximum Power: 2100 watts
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover Type: LP / HP
- Crossover Range: 15Hz - 15kHz
- Recommended Fuse: 90A external fuse
- Topology: Class D
- Dimensions (H x W X D): 63mm x 175mm x 232mm (2.5" x 6.9" x 9.1")