EDBX2200.1-E1 | EDGE DBX Series Monoblock 4400 watts Amplifier
EDGE Introduces “The Big E” range of brand new Class D monoblock amplfiers to the DBX series.
Our unique designed “Big E” heatsink has a high quality extruded Aluminium chassis with thick side fins for heat dissipation and our signature E engraved into the top for a subtle but very unique design.
The amps come with solid die-cast 4AWG power and ground terminals, dual speaker terminals and a bass remote for fine tuning adjustability, paired with onboard adjustment for gain, bass boost, frequency and a subsonic filters these amps offer great levels of control.
Finally both models offer a signal output allowing you to simply add signal to another amp in your system. Elegant, precise and powerful.
- Built in active crossover with LPF and Subsonic filter
- Parametric bass boost circuit with adjustable frequency
- Remote level control
- RCA input and output
- Configuration: Monoblock
- RMS @ 4 Ohms Mono: 1 x 850 watts
- RMS @ 2 Ohms Mono: 1 x 1600 watts
- RMS @ 1 Ohms Mono: 1 x 2200 watts
- Maximum Power: 4400 watts
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 180Hz
- Crossover Type: LP / Subsonic
- Crossover Range: 0Hz - 180Hz
- Recommended Fuse: 220A (External Fuse)
- Topology: Class D
- Dimensions (H x W X D): 50mm x 490mm x 228mm (2" x 19.3" x 9")